skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, tomorrow its back to work for me. I have enjoyed being off work this week while my boss and his family went on vacation. Its a yearly ritual every June that I always look forward too. I have spent the week relaxing at the pool and reading my new book Men Are Like Waffles, Women are Like Spaghetti, a bit of working out at Barr Belles, and just being lazy. Most of our friends have been at the beach, so Erik and I have made the most of entertaining each other. I did have an exciting day on Thursday when Erik and I made our way down to Wolf Camera to buy me a new Nikon D60 camera that I have been wanting forever! I am thrilled about this new device, but I have no idea how to work it and all of its gadgets. I have alot of learning to do and am planning on taking camera classes on Saturdays with a few of my friends. I love taking pictures and would love to get the most out of this new camera. So far I have taken a few pictures of the dog (imagine that) and managed to get Erik to pose with him as I played with the camera's many functions. Eriks not a big "picture person," but he was a good sport! Thanks sweetheart! On Friday, my best friend Christi and I made our way out to the golf course, which was hysterical, but yet a blast to say the least. I can't wait until next time!

So Photogenic!

Joey on the front porch
Spoiled Rotten
Erik & Joey
2 comments:
I think Erik and Joey make great picture subjects!
Yes Kerri, I think so too, but as you can see...Erik is just "thrilled" about having his picture taken! HA-yeah right!
Post a Comment