Friday, February 19, 2010

6 Month Stats...

Today, we went for Mills' 6 month checkup and shots. His stats: 16lbs. 4oz. 25.5". He is getting quite heavy, I must say. He did wonderful, as usual, and we left with all vaccinations, seasonal flu, and the H1N1 vaccine. Mills cried for about 15 seconds, but we made it all better with a bottle. After lunch at Pei Wei, one of our favorites, we headed to BabyGap for some shopping. Our little one has far outgrown his 3-6 month apparel, and desperately needed some "every day" clothes for outings and Mimi June's. We were a little short in that department, but are overloaded with all other sizes. I actually broke down and bought the child some blue jeans, something I said I would not let him wear until he got closer to a year old, but they are "alright." I prefer soft, light colored, simple clothing, that looks more "babyish," for his age, but there aren't many options for boys, and since I am EXTREMELY picky about what he wears, I had to settle. I have found that BabyGap has more simple things, but "fun and funky" too. All of his Carter's items "ball up" after the first wash, and I even have to watch his "stretchies" from Children's Place. I LOVE THOSE! They have zippers instead of snaps, that make diaper changes in the middle of the night (only if needed) alot easier, but will ball up if they are thrown into the dryer. Oh well, we'll see how he looks in his new jeans ;)
Isn't this onesie fabulous? It cracks me up with it's "vintage" look ;)



post signature

No comments: