Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Night

Christmas Eve night, we went to Dee & Pop's for dinner and gifts.  The kids had a ball as usual and racked up on the goods.

 
The kids love playing Santa every year, especially when they get to add a present to their own pile.


I love this! Can we say, "You'll shoot your eye out!"  Every kid needs a Red Ryder bb rifle! 

 
 
Notice Lainey's pink Red Ryder.  Dee and I thought they would be the perfect gift, minus the bbs.  Those will come later when the kids get a little older.

The jacket that Mills was wearing was from Lainey, Whit and Drew.  He would NOT take it off.  Needless to say, he loved it.

I don't know who was having more fun here.  The two big kids, or sibling as I should say are enjoying the remote control cars the Mills and Lainey received.
 
 


They love each other.  I couldn't be more glad!
post signature

No comments: