Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Dental Appointment

*Excuse picture quality.  My camera battery was DEAD. 

Mills had his first cleaning and exam today by none other than (drum roll please)....me.  I bet you would have never guessed that.  Right?  Actually, I was a bit hesitant in doing it.  If your kids aren't the ones that behave better with others, than I can promise you, you are outnumbered by a long shot. 

Mills has always loved going to the pediatrician.  No kidding.  He loves it!  I was unsure of how he would act today.  Actually, I had it right on target, but it could have been worse.  He did well, but wanted to touch and play with everything I had to offer, and of course, wanted to nothing that I needed him to do.  Its because it was me.  I know that and should have let Rachel do the job, but I wanted to perform the first task. 

He actually really well for the most part and was VERY cooperative for Dr. Nichols....again, because it wasn't me.  Way to go Mills.  No cavities!

He was clueless as to what I was getting ready to do.
 
Checking for cavity bugs!
 
Experiencing "Mr. Thirsty."
 


post signature

No comments: