I made a mad-dash to Stockdale's last night, while Mills was in choir and missions. I managed to stock up on our cowboy gear and Mills' was one happy boy when he woke up this morning.
The hat he had was too small, because of his head full of hair, not to mention he has a pumpkin head. We managed to have extra time this morning, so we went back by Stockdale's and exchanged his medium hat for an extra large.
When we exchanged the hat. They wanted to take his picture for the Stockdale's facebook page.
Thanks guys!!!
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment