Every year, during every season, I take a few pictures of Joey. (Quit calling me crazy) I finally put all of our fall decorations,so I figured today was pretty enough to take him outside on the front porch and get some quick snapshots. With a little bribery and a few milk-bones, I managed to keep him pretty still, the only difficulty I had was getting him to look at the camera instead of the "cookie" in my hand! I had to act pretty quickly. Out of 25 shots, I only had a few worth sharing. Guess I need to keep practicing, huh?

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








4 comments:
Amy,
Those pictures are adorable!
Today was a great day for picture taking. We took Addie and Alex to pick their 1st pumpkin and I can't wait to upload those.... Your dog is beautiful and you did a great job. Our pups would never sit still that long!
Just think of it as practice for those future kiddie shots. They never stop moving!
Love the photos. The great thing about digital and you can take as many as you want but dont have to print them. In college they told us out of 36 shots you might end up with one good one. So congratulations, they are really great.
Christi Davis
these are great. since you do such a great job and i have no time to decorate, could i bring the boys by for you to take a few pics? the cookie bribe would probably work for kyle but not so much for chase!
Post a Comment