
Friday, January 16, 2009
Bad Bad Girl!
Help! I can't stop! Anyone that knows me well, knows that I am not a big sweet eater. I can take or leave ice cream, I don't eat candy, except for candy corn in the fall and my weakness for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and I usually don't go for dessert after dinner. Lets just say that all of that has gone down hill and I have been a very very bad girl! Not only do I want to eat everything in sight, I want chocolate! Chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate candy, and lots of it! This is not a good thing, right? I am doing my best to stay away from it, but its awfully hard. So, today at Walmart, I found myself in the Valentine candy aisle, and imagine this, a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter hearts and a a tub of Valentine candy corn managed to jump right off the shelf into my cart. Ugh...how dare they do that? I never visit the candy aisle so I guess the I looked like a good victim for attack. I guess I will be good and take the candy to work for everyone else to enjoy, and maybe I will only sneak a little bit every now and then. Oh and did I mention my visit to Sonic for a milkshake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








6 comments:
Your pregnant and my little baby cousin must love the sweet things Mommy is eating... Enjoy it, keep excersing and all will be ok!!!!
um.. pregnacy getting to ya!
Being pregnant is the perfect excuse for eating...although I overdid it with each of my babies. Ah well...
Have fun with it! :)
My thing with this pregnancy was salt. I NEVER craved salty foods when I wasn't pregnant. I knew something was up when eating salsa by the spoon-full sounded like a good idea (exaggeration, but almost).
I have just picked my sweet tooth back up in the last 2 weeks of this pregnancy. All that sounds good to me now is Sonic ice cream and double stuffed Oreos! LOL! It looks like the old Emily is on her way back! : )
Don't feel bad. I perused the bakery at Wal Mart too long today and succumbed to a jelly-filled doughnut. Hmm, mmm good! Anything for the baby, right?
Enjoy it! Just make sure to walk, walk, walk!
Post a Comment