Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flashback

Today in honor of "V-day" (I call it that because Erik and I don't participate, 9 years at a florist will do it for ya!) Oxygen channel was playing the 1987 Comedy "Can't Buy Me Love" starring Amanda Petersen and Patrick Dempsey. I hadn't seen the movie in years. It acutally made me laugh to see it on the channel guide, because everytime I see Grey's Anatomy, I can't help but think of Ronald, Patrick Dempsey's character in Can't Buy Me Love. Every one is always talking about "Dr. McDreamy" and how, whats the word all of you use..."hot?" he is. Not that his looks haven't dramatically improved over the years, because I will agree with you all, they have. But...on the other hand all I can remember when I see him is this geeky guy at a highschool dance doing this goofy dance with his hands in the air and shaking them back and forth. Oh, It was called the "African Anteater Ritual." Sorry, it just doesn't do a thing for me. LOL! We have all had our ugly duckling stages, I know, but gee!









post signature

No comments: