Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Muddin'

This afternoon, some very good friends of ours went down to their "hunting land" and invited Erik and I to go ride. Since, I am not keen on riding 4 wheelers and bouncing my baby around, I decided to stay home. After the news that they were going to be shooting skeets at first, I changed my mind and thought that I might take Joey down in my own car, so that he could run around for a few minutes, and then we would leave after the rest went riding.

Well, if you've never been riding through 2 feet of mud in a Yamaha Rhino, its as smooth as silk. So, the preggo got to ride in the upscale vehicle with windshiled and top. While the rest rode on a 4 wheeler and a souped up muddin' golf cart. Yes, I said golf cart. Am I pampered or what? So, I didn't get to miss out on all of the fun at all. No bumpy riding and I got to play photographer too! I haven't done that in years!!





Gunner & Erik shooting skeets


Craig has taken his golf cart rebuilding abilities to a new level. Check out their website! click here - Rose Equipment Sales.



Erik and Gunner


Definitely the prettiest thing down there...


He had a ball!



Melissa and Sherry giving it a go!



post signature

No comments: