Who will be watching with me tomorrow night when Jillian stars as the next Bachelorette? Oh I am so addicted to this show! I can't wait! If you need me tomorrow night, I'll be in my living room....on my couch....glued to the television! hehe I know. I know. Why do we watch this stuff?
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








2 comments:
I know I will be watching too-our friend Brian Duke is on the show! He is too cute!
I'm right there with you...thank goodness for DVR. Jillian was my fave on the previous Bachelor show. I always loved to see what she would be wearing! I can only imagine how enviable her wardrobe will be now.
Post a Comment