I have been saying all year, that since Mills would only be 4 months old on Christmas, we would "skip" Santa, and wait until he's old enough to know better, BUT...this mama couldn't help it. I felt like I was depriving him and myself of a wonderful first Christmas experience, so I called Santa and told him to please stop by, because Mills has been a very good boy ;) He always comes anyway for our Joey, so I had to remind him to leave a few things for Mills too. Erik and I really had fun with it, and were very excited! He brought a few fun things for our little one, and Mills had a lot of fun! Next year, will be amazing!
Mills received a handful of things from Santa: an exersaucer, a new outfit, a GIANT sock monkey, a Ming-Ming duck, and a busy ball popper. We will be giving the ball popper to Lainey, because when Santa bought it, he didn't realize it was pink and purple. Santa left a note saying that a "boy" ball popper would be sent to replace it. He can't use it until he starts sitting up anyway, so he shouldn't miss it.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








No comments:
Post a Comment