Mills was 28.5" long and weighed 19lbs.12oz. I asked why the difference in weight since last Tuesday, since Erik told me that he weighed 20lbs. 4oz. and he told me that they weighed him with his clothes on. I told Erik this, and he then informed me that Mills had a "full diaper" too. So, that explains it. The fact that his belly has been upset for the past two days doesn't help the fact either. Nevertheless, he is doing well and right on track. Its hard to believe that at his next well baby visit he will be a year old. I told Dr. Owen that we would see him then, and hopefully not before ;)
"Now wait lady! Let me do it myself!"

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








1 comment:
Amy,
Who is this Dr Owen? I am in the market for a new pediatrician and trying not to drive across the country to get there. My kid's group is gettin a little- hmmm, not even sure what to say. Just that I've been askin around and scheduling prenatal consults for baby girl. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love some info! Oh and btw, that baby boy gets more adorable every time I see him!
Post a Comment