This evening I caught Mills trying to put E's boots on. He was trying and trying, but just couldn't get them on. So, with a little help, he was wearing daddy's boots in no time. I should have grabbed the video camera, but with dinner on the stove, and camera in hand, this is what we managed to get of it. He was hopping, bouncing, and then tried to walk in them. He loves daddy's boots!
*We will be retiring the Super Man PJ's after tonight :( He is growing too fast. Erik bathed him for me tonight and put them on him...notice the belly! ha!
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.









No comments:
Post a Comment