
From our family to yours!
...give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you,
1 Thessalonians 5:18
This is one of my very favorite verses in the Bible. We have so much to be thankful for each and every day of the year, not only on Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful that I know Jesus as my Savior. I am thankful for my wonderful family and that we have been blessed with our miraculous creation of God, our Mills. I don't know what I would do with out my parents, friends, my church family, and the blessings of good health, a roof over my head, and food to fill our table. I am thankful for God's grace, forgiveness, and mercy. I am thankful for my "raising." As a pastor at our most recent revival stated, "As I was growing up, I had a "drug" problem....I was "drug" to church every Sunday morning, every Sunday night, and every time the doors were open." So, with that being said, I am also thankful that as I was growing up, I had a "drug" problem-ha!
As we leave the Thanksgiving Day holiday and approach Christmas and New Years, may we continue to be thankful for everything in all circumstances each and every day of the year.

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! So funny, we have the same bible verse...great minds think alike:)
Post a Comment