It is quite funny what you'll run in to while "
googling" certain products on the
Internet. Joey is experiencing extremely itchy dry skin as a result of using the heat during the cold winter. I have been looking to see if there is anything we can do for him. So, if any of you has any advice at all as to what we can use (shampoo, supplements etc.) please let us know. We are afraid of hot-spots. If your dog has ever had one treated at the vet, you know how costly it is...crazy expensive!
While searching and reading through several sites, I stumbled upon this...

No, it has nothing to do with dry, itchy, uncomfortable skin, but I couldn't help but laugh. We have no need for it, but I am wondering if it really works?! What will they think of next? This is almost as crazy as the dog shampoo that contains glitter!

No comments:
Post a Comment