Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ Preparing for Valentine's Day ♥

After church and a quick lunch, Mills and I came straight home for a nap and later headed out to finish buying a few goodies for his friends at Mimi's house. I didn't go to the trouble that I did last year with making tons of dipped pretzels with cute V-Day sprinkles, so we made goody bags instead. I think that the two weeks that E was gone has finally caught up with me, because today, I felt like I could crash. Mills has been wild and into everything as usual, but today, I think that it got to me more than ever. ha! I think that I could go to bed and sleep for 3 days straight, but what mother couldn't or wouldn't if they actually could?

I had already purchased a few things for his goody bags last week, but our Walmart trips tend to be cut short by a little boy who wants out of the cart and starts getting fussy. So, I threw my hands up and decided that I would just go back and get the rest later. That was completely mindless. You and I both know that going to Wally World on the day before V-Day is absolutely nuts, but we made it. All goody bags are made. Mills has been bathed and is in the bed, and now, I'm crashing in the recliner waiting on the bed to call my name.

What's Valentine's Day without kisses?

Mills is checking out the loot

A few pencils and candy hearts


A few bubbles...

We attached little Valentines and VOILA!




post signature

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Such cute goodie bags! Happy Valentine's Day!