Mills loves Just Dance 3. I bought the Wii game for myself last year to use as an at home cardio workout, because just like Christ said, I LOVE to dance. I started at three years old with ballet, tap, and jazz, and at 34 years old, dance is still a love of mine.
Mills just happened to be blessed with his mommy's cooridination. He's a hoot! He loves to do what he calls "The Hut Dance," which is actually the song "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas, on Just Dance 3. The kids really enjoyed themselves....

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








No comments:
Post a Comment