Saturday, November 29, 2008

Impatience?

He doesn't really know. Does he? This morning I found our Joey staring at his stocking. Crazy I know! I really don't know what he was doing or wanting. I had to inform him that Santa doesn't come for another 27 days.-ha! I wonder what he'll bring this time. Usually, he brings Joey a new bone. A really BIG bone! A mammoth bone to be exact. I keeps him busy for days, and Erik and I are not allowed near this bone. His possesive behavior wears off after a few days, and the bone will last him until the next Christmas :)



post signature

3 comments:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Well Joey- you got to wait it out.... ENjoy your day!

kate said...

my sister has 2 spaniels, and they sit and stare at their stockings all christmas long. i think it is so funny.

Amy said...

Kate,
Good, then its not just my imagination, huh? hehe He is such a silly dog. I am wondering if there is a smell of dog treats from years past?!