Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby's First Valentine

Today, Baby Beasley received his/her first Valentine from Nana (my Mom). How exciting! I'm sure he or she will love it. Baby Beasley recieved its first froggy from none other than the freckled frog and the best part is...it smells like the freckled frog. Noodle and Boo Kendra? Correct me if I'm wrong. Its wonderful. I can't wait to get some of that too!
But Nana, I must tell you. Joey thought that the froggy was his and tried to take it from me, so of course I had to let him know otherwise.






post signature


4 comments:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Poor Joey.... his first of many times to be put second... I am going to have to mail him something--- This just isn't fair..

Christi said...

Don't worry. Joey will reap all the benefits of this in a couple of years when he has someone to play with him and throw that ball over and over and over and over.....

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I hope Joey is ok now :). LOL

nicole said...

Wonder what Joey is thinking?