Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lainey Drew Sullivan


Our niece, Lainey Drew Sullivan was born yesterday, September 30, 2009, at 9:10am, weighing in at 7lbs. 2oz. 20". Isn't she beautiful? Drew and Whitney, we are so proud and excited. Mills has been waiting on his cousin! She and Mills are going to have so much fun.
We went to visit them last night at the hospital, I was unable to be there for her birth, because of work. Erik was there, but was sweet enough to take Mills and me back down. As I was standing over her holding my sweet Mills, I couldn't believe my eyes. Our tiny Mills looks huge compared to her, and she weighed more than he did at birth. It kind of made me sad to see how fast he is growing. I see him everyday so I can't really tell a big difference in his growth from one day to another.










post signature

No comments: