Thursday, October 8, 2009

We're Up!

And the results from last night's trial....HE DID IT! Mills slept until 1:20am and woke for a feeding. I put him back in his crib, gave him his pappy, rubbed his head a bit, and he went back to sleep. He woke again at 5:35am for his next round of formula/breastmilk went back to sleep until 7:30, of course when he woke up then, he was fussing and doing his Jane Fonda workout. He was "exercising" so hard that he had scooted upward toward the head of the bed and his head was hanging off of the wedge. I'd be mad too! lol Now we've fixed our coffee and are sitting in the living room watching Dora. I don't know if he's paying much attention, but hey I'm trying. I just put it on for the sounds and animation. He is looking at it, though.

post signature

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Good for you! I think Holden stayed in the bouncy until he was almost 4 months and then was swaddled until he was 6 months! HA! And Rylan never like the bouncy at all! He was a swing guy:) Hope your luck continues!