Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Stockings are Hung....

by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas, soon will be there. Literally!

We have finally finished our Christmas decorations for this year. Last Friday, I was able to get everything done, except for our mantle. I finally received our new stocking holders, so the stockings are now hung. I kept thinking that the UPS man had gotten lost, but fortunately, to my surprise, they arrived on Tuesday. I have been wanting these stockings for almost 8 years now, but was afraid to get them in fear that IF we ever had a baby, I wouldn't be able to find one to match, but this year, is a different story. An early Christmas present from Mom, we now have my favorite stockings and the matching holders.





Mills even has his own tree in his nursery. I bought some ornaments at Hobby Lobby, and Christi and I used paint pens to help them match the nursery. I am still looking for a cute topper and some matching ribbon, and then his tree will be complete.






post signature







Christmas Lights Pictures, Images and PhotosChristmas Lights Pictures, Images and PhotosChristmas Lights Pictures, Images and Photos



1 comment:

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Just beautiful..LOVE your tree and the "B" on top..just too cute!!