Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

After lowering Mills' mattress, we were unable to see him with the video monitor. So, we temporarily put it at the end of his bed on a TV box that we found in the attic, just until we can mount it on the wall, which I DID NOT want to do.


Mills LOVES lights. He stares at the computer battery light, the answering machine, and loves our red lampshade in the living room. Well, his video monitor camera has red night-vision lights and a green "on" light that he has now discovered. Tonight, when I put him to bed, evidently he wasn't ready to go to sleep. It appears as if he wanted to play a little while, which is fine with me as long as he is content. He found the lights on the camera and has been trying his hardest to get them. It is too funny. We just sat and laughed! Okay, well, Erik cackled! He's been doing this for the past 2 nights, but tonight I had my camera ready.










post signature

1 comment:

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

love the new blog layout!!!