Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beach Day 6

We headed out early to Foley for some shopping, but not before stopping by the lovely Chick-fil-A for an order of chicken minis and hash browns. Mills enjoyed them too! It was nothing less than another hot and humid day for us, so every time we entered one of the shops, I was relieved. It finally rained, scattered showers, and we were hoping that it may cool things down a bit, but I think it only made things more humid.



I was on a mission to start stocking up on a few 12-18 month sized clothes for Mills, since he is extremely low on them. Of course, he's not wearing that size yet, but we have plenty of 12 month outfits for him to wear now. So, why not start early? I didn't have much luck. I had planned on loading up at baby Gap and the Polo store. Actually, I didn't find anything his size at the Polo store and ended up with 2 shirts from the Gap. So, my mission wasn't exactly "accomplished." We had fun anyway.



Since we had been out all day, we decided to grill steaks for dinner. E & J went to the store and found some wonderful cuts of meat, potatoes, and a broccoli salad; and after finally finding the grills that none of the club employees seemed to know the location of???...we finally had dinner, settled in, and enjoyed our night.


post signature

No comments: