Monday, January 31, 2011

"Bubbles"

Our little man loves bath time! We have a good feeling that he is going to be a good swimmer. He has started rolling over on his belly and kicking in the water, and I have had to stop him from putting his face in the water and blowing bubbles. There is just something about bathwater and little mouths that just don't mix. It's kind of yucky if you ask me, but I guess we can be thankful that is not covered in dirt before getting into the water.


Santa brought Mills a bath bubble machine that suctions to the wall. He loves it too. His new word is "bubble." Erik and I both agree that it is the sweetest "bubble" that we have ever heard. Of course it sounds more like "baa-bole," that's what makes it so cute. Seeing his eyes light up and his giant grin as the bubbles float down into the water is the best!








post signature

No comments: