Thursday, January 13, 2011

Farewell Sweet Friends!

I have not "posted" this yet, because I was waiting on a picture. Forgetting the camera is not a good thing, so I am "borrowing" this one.


Some friends and I said farewell to our sweet Kendra, who just moved to the land of palm trees, the ocean breeze, and warm, sunny weather. The Sunshine State, Florida, just gained a true gem. She and Donald, and their sweet babies will truly be missed. Kendra's shoes could never be filled in as much as she has done for our church, our social lives, and our friendships. It is already so odd, walking in Sunday school and seeing their empty spots. E, threatened to take DP's seat as soon as he left. "I've got dibs on Donald's spot!" he said. Well, last week, he just couldn't do it! So, Donald, Kendra, your spots are waiting on you to come home and visit! I'm thinking a trip to Florida sounds awfully nice right now. Weather in the teens is NOT my thing!




post signature

No comments: