Thursday, May 26, 2011

Morgan's Graduation

Last Thursday, night, May 19,   Brighton High School held it's graduation at their athletic field.  It was such as wonderful night.  The weather was perfect and the actual graduation lasted no more than an hour.  Wow!  It seems as if we sat through our graduation for hours.  It has been a long time since I have even attended a graduation.  As a matter of fact, I don't think I have been to one since my SIL graduated from CHS in 2003, the same year I graduated from UT. 


 My sister Kim, Morgan, and Me

 My Granny came all the way from Oklahoma to see Morgan walk.  We were so glad to see her!

Morgan's graduation party was held the next night her house.  Dad grilled and we had all the trimmings, and CAKE! 

 Her awesome cake made by Ms. Cheryl

 This picture was put in the Covington Leader on Morgan's first day of kindergarten

Congratulations Morgan!  You are now beginning a new, but not the last chapter in your life!  We are proud of you!


post signature

No comments: