I surprised Erik with a cake that was made by our friend, Amy. Thanks to a few of Erik's co-workers and Amy, my wish came true. I wanted a cake that looked just like Erik's leather fire helmet. Erik's work buddies took pictures of it and sent them to me, and Amy did the magic. She is AWESOME!!!!! The cake tasted like a dream! I was so proud of it, and Erik was so surprised!
Thank you Suzanne and Steve for getting the pictures for me, and to Amy for doing such a fantastic job. You should be proud!
Happy Birthday, Erik (Daddy)!!
We love you to the moon and back!
Amy & Mills
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








No comments:
Post a Comment