I have been so ready for this weekend. I have nothing to do and no plans...I LOVE IT! Its just exactly what I had hoped for, because I am always too busy. I just want to do nothing this weekend, but relax and enjoy free time. No where to be, no plans or commitments...whew!So, plans for doing nothing went down the drain this morning. It is now 6:30 pm and I have been on the phone with BellSouth, Belkin, and Dell since 11:00 this morning, trying to figure out why I can't get online. After 6 rounds of phone calls, each at least an hour and a half a piece, I am told that my computer is the problem and that its not my Internet service, modem, or router. I didn't even eat lunch, because I was bound and determined to get back online. Of course, each company blamed the other and I was sent on a wild goose chase of phone conversations, those of which I couldn't understand one person that I talked to, well...maybe one, but still! I have never been so frustrated! After narrowing the problem down to the computer itself, I decided to drive into town to pick up an unsecured network. I just had to see it for myself, and BAM!...I was online. So, the problem was not the computer! Maybe the modem, or the router. Erik and I had narrowed it down to the modem, because my computer claimed to have a full strength signal coming from the router. AAAAAAHHHHHH! So, I am now home and decided just for old times sake to try everything again, and somehow, here I am, online, and wireless at that.
So, now that my "free day" has been completely wasted. I will stop venting and wish everyone a happy and safe Labor Day weekend. God bless!
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








2 comments:
Sorry your free day turn out to be a wild goose chase. I understnad because Belkin is sending us a new router, or they are suppose to send us another one.
OMG! Brian hates Belkin!!! LOL
I love you chica/. Tell me what the weekend of October the 3,4,&5 looks like for you.
Love ya, Read my blog
Post a Comment