Yes, those are what used to be our newly mulched and manicured flower beds with huge trenches, okay maybe not huge, but big enough for me...with hoses running through them. Okay, so I trust Erik, but i have to admit that I did gasp. He is in the middle of installing an irrigation system! YAY!! What a neat surprise! I know it sounds lazy, but I have too many beds and too many plants to be standing out in 100 degree weather and watering for hours, and if you'll notice, my spirea are just about dead. Not for me folks! We'll see how it goes. Hopefully this new "project" will be completed tomorrow. He's been a busy bee! Not to mention that he cleaned all of the windows too! Kudos Kudos and more Kudos!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Kudos to Erik
While I was on my way home from work today, I called Erik...the normal routine. "Hi honey, I'm on my way home, how was your day...yadda yadda yadda. He tells me that he is at Chris and Sherri's taking a dip in the pool and not to panic when I get home, he "will clean up the patio tomorrow." So I come home to this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








No comments:
Post a Comment