Today I received an email from my cousin, Barbara. She sent pictures of my Grandmother's (Mary Kate Wilson) 80th birthday. They are too neat!! I don't remember having copies of them so I was glad to get the email. Tomorrow would have been our Grandmother's/Mother's birthday. I haven't forgotten it, nor do I forget my Granddaddy's birthday on February 28th. We were all so close to them. Living next door to my grandparents and cousins my whole life was nothing but special. We always had the best times and always had a playmate, babysitter, or a partner in crime to get in trouble with. I feel blessed, because not everyone gets to be so close to their family, and I was lucky enough to have them all a few steps away. Today I managed to find a few pictures in a box upstairs and decided to put a slide show together. Hope you enjoy. Oh, and NO laughing at hairstyles and clothing! hehe! Anyway, Happy Birthday Grandmother!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.











No comments:
Post a Comment