Upon checking my email today, I noticed an unfamiliar email address. The subject line..."from Nicole." So, I opened it and became very excited to see that it was from my long lost friend Nicole Schlautmann from Germany. I had been trying to reach her grandmother, Gerry, to get her email address, but haven't managed to get very far with it. Nicole and I used to write each other several times a month. We would exchange pictures and talk about everything going on in our pre-teen and teenage lives. It was a blast! If you remember from my previous post I went to visit them when I was 15. After college for the both of us, and me getting married, we lost touch for quite some time.
Needless to say, I have been ecstatic about the email today and look forward to catching back up with her. She now lives in Paris, France. Oh how I'd love to visit her there!!! Who wouldn't? Nicole if you're reading this, I guess you found my blog. Read and enjoy!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








1 comment:
This must be the first time I find myself mentioned in a blog! Exciting! I am looking forward to catching up again and I'm sure that we'll find an opportunity to meet somewhere on the globe. With all the traveling I do I must come close to your neck of the woods at some point! Nicole
Post a Comment