Upon arriving for my hair appointment this morning, she already had something up her sleeve. She wanted to put "papaya" highlights in my hair along with the usual blonde. Papaya? Okay, let me just say orange instead. Anyone that knows me knows that I am straight-up, plain Jane, conservative, and boring when it comes to my hair. After showing me her co-worker's hair with the "papaya orange" highlights, I thought hmmmm...not too bad. Steph assured me that after my first wash they wouldn't be bright at all. And besides, she said, "Its the fall and a Tennessee fan, needs some orange highlights." After taking this leap of faith, the process began and I waited with anticipation for my end result. Not too bad! Kind of fun if you ask me. They turned out a little bit of an orange-copper color, but the color will fade with a daily shampoo.
After paying my tab, I immediately went to the fire station to show Erik. He thought it was cool and didn't look bad at all. So, going "out on a limb" wasn't too bad. Sometimes you just have to do something different for a change, and that's something that I need to practice more often. I'm glad I did it! HEHE!!
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








5 comments:
LOVE THE DO!!! I'm seriously thinking of cutting mine off. Maybe I should put a survey on my blog..to cut or NOT??? LOL!!! Again, it looks really good!
Love, Susan
Amy cute as a button....
But it usually is...
Hey. I thought you looked different this morning. I love it. I immediately noticed the highlights when I saw you. Too cute!
so cute!
Hey Aimee thanks so much for comment. I have heard so much about you, I will add you.
Post a Comment