Thursday, April 30, 2009

And Now, I've Seen It All

Yep! Its what (or should I say who) you think it is...Barbie! If you watched the 5:00 news this evening you too witnessed the unveiling of this new "version" of Barbie released on this 50th anniversary year. Lets just say that I am NOT impressed. Erik's first words? Well, we won't go there. LOL! Thank goodness I will not have to be confronted in buying this one. I doubt Mills will be interested in Barbies. Well, at least he'd better not be!


post signature

4 comments:

Lori said...

OMGosh!!! I am soooo glad I don't have to buy into that stuff either. What's next---body piercings, or in the words of my mother-in-law, body hardware!!! Don't give Matel any new ideas. The sad thing is that there will be many parents who don't see any thing wrong with it. SOOO sad for our next generation of little girls.

Paige's Place said...

Up next, body piercing Barbie. She'll come with a starter kit for little girls.

Meggie said...

I hadn't seen this yet. You know that I have a 6 year old little sister and we are going through all of that with her. It's just crazy!

Christi said...

Okay, where do I send my complaint??? How about a "Cap & Gown" Barbie or "Stay at Home Mommy" Barbie or "Dental Hygentist" Barbie?!? OR, even better, let's make a Barbie with REALISTIC measurements!!! Where's size 10 Barbie?!?