Today, is my wonderful husband's (aka. Mills' Super Dad) 32nd birthday. He is still asleep, along with Mills and Joey, and I am up having a cup of coffee, enjoying the morning sunlight as it beams through our living room windows, and watching our Mills on the monitor. So far, it is such a beautiful day, a perfect day for a birthday, and Erik deserves it. I am hoping that they will both sleep in this morning, but I can't wait to give E his birthday present. I bought him a hunting shirt that he has been wanting for quite some time, and Mills got him a round of golf at Mirmichi (Justin Timberlake's course) in Millington. He hasn't yet played it since the change/takeover from Big Creek golf course. Although he's wanted to, I can't imagine why he hasn't had time. lol! This will MAKE him go! So, I can't wait for him to wake so I can bombard him with the gifts :) He deserves them! Happy Birthday sweetheart! I hope your day is the BEST!
LOVE,

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.









2 comments:
Happy Bday Erik!!!
Happy Birthday E!!
Post a Comment