HER?
OR HER??
These days are not as easy as they used to be. I used to keep a near spotless home on a daily basis and never tire when doing so. How do you do these things? People say, "sometimes you just have to let your house go!" Yikes! I sit here many nights now procrastinating more than I ever have in my entire life. I come home, feed Mills, bathe Mills, read to Mills, and put him to bed. Then I think, oh I will just do all of the house after he goes to bed. Honestly, who feels like doing that? If I could just wiggle my nose or cross my arms and nod my head, it would be more than awesome!

The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








3 comments:
when you figure it out, let me know PLEASE!!!
I agree. I would love to have a spotless house day after day. I can get it to that clean, but a few minute later my kids completely trash it again. At this point, I've given up. It's not worth the frustration of cleaning it up only to be messed up again! :)
http://theartsymom.tk
OK I have the solution! Hire a housekeeper! I too LOVE to clean my house and I refuse to let my house go! It's just not an option! Clean house = happy Emily! Kirk allowed me to hire a housekeeper every other week and WOW does that help! I want to enjoy Ema not clean all the time!
Post a Comment