
Friday, January 14, 2011
My Hubby Rocks!
Because, he deserves it. I'm going to give a million kudos to my E! He is feeling much better. Like new! He had to make a quick trip to Memphis this morning. He called to check on us, since Mills has been completely out of sorts and has either screamed bloody murder or slept for the past three days. We have had a very rough week with Mills. Bless his heart, he's been so worn out with running a fever of 101-103 for 2.5 days and teething on top of that. Erik asked if it "was okay" if he ran by Bass Pro. I think he thought we were going to have major meltdown and he may need to head home. Mills was asleep. I told him we were fine, just before he asked if I needed anything before he came home. Jokingly, I said, "yeah, the whole mall." Well, what do ya know, he stopped by The Limited, and did a little shopping for me before he came home. Yep! What a surprise! He bought me clothes...and they were too cute! I owe him BIG TIME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








1 comment:
wow! tres impressed!!
Post a Comment