Mills was born with pointy sharp fingernails. Of course I can't clip them yet, and must file them. He was making a mess of his little face, and I tried the mittens. They wouldn't stay on. Ever tried to use a baby emery board on your child? Honestly? Who can do that when your baby won't keep his hands still. So, I found this gadget at Babies "R" Us before Mills was born. I thought it seemed like a neat idea, but thought it was just a little bit unnecessary. Its a Safety 1st gentle vibes file that offers a faster alternative to nail clipping. It features an easy grip handle and the file head never needs to be replaced! Add in the battery power and nail filing has never been easier! Mills wrapped his little fingers around my finger and allowed me to file his nails. I am pretty impressed.
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.








No comments:
Post a Comment