Sunday, August 16, 2009

We are Home!

We are home! Actually we've been home since about 1:00ish. We are tired, but doing well. I still can't get over how in love I am with our baby boy. I just can't stop staring at him. We just finished feeding and he did pretty well. I think I've figured out that I need to let him pick the position he wants to be in before nursing. The nurses at the hospital had me doing the football hold, but I think Mills prefers another, so however he wants it, is how he'll get it! Right now his daddy has him, and he's sound asleep. He loves his swing too! As for Joey, he is not quite sure whats going on, but has been pretty good. He just gets excited and whiny with all of the newness and visitors. We are having to keep him under reign so if you will...we love and appreciate our visitors, and Mills wants to meet all of you, but we do ask that you please knock lightly on the front door, and refrain from ringing the doorbell. We don't want to excite Joey and wake up Mills too-ha! Also, remember that I am nursing our sweet little one, so I will need a little bit of privacy at times and you may have to wait to see us-he he! Come and see us soon. We love you all!




post signature

3 comments:

Tina said...

Glad you're doing a bit better...it's an adjustment, no doubt!

I'd love to come meet him...not sure when though...

Nothing like being in love with your baby...ahhhh

Stephanie said...

Yahyy!!! I am so glad you are home! There is nothing like it! I am sure Mills loves his bedroom- it is toooo precious just like him! Remember I am only 40 minutes if you need help when E goes back to work! Love ya!

Kate said...

can't wait to make the visit! He is so beautiful.