Friday, September 25, 2009

6 weeks and a little "Good Start"

Mills and I went to the Dr. today, for me actually. Today I had my 6 week post partum check-up. Everything checked out good! Mills behaved quite well, but I will tell you this, he is ALL MALE! I attempted a quick trip to Ann Taylor post visit, and the boy does not like shopping. He's just like his daddy, lol! Turns out, he just needed a diaper change and some lunch, then all was good. Sitting in the back of my car and feeding is not very roomy, but hey, it works.
As far as Mills' tummy trouble are concerned, we have now switched to formula #4. I am not saying a word as to whether or not it's working, but we started it yesterday afternoon. So far, his "straining" has become unpainful, and he had a "real good diaper" this morning. Poor thing has been so "backed up" that it took his daddy and me 3 diapers to catch it all. Like I said before, he is going to kill me for this one day. I am reporting TMI! You all know that he is just a baby, and that's just how babies work. Its not as if I'm telling you about Erik's or my tummy troubles-lol! Thank you all for listening and for your advice. (Allison :) Continue to keep your finger's crossed, and keep me in your prayers. I head back to work on Monday, and am not ready at all! I know that regardless of how long I would have stayed off, I would not have been ready. Six weeks, eight weeks, or 3 months, it would all be too hard for me.


post signature

No comments: