I have finally sat down for some R&R. Which reminds me that this weekend is the 1st football game! I am ecstatic, but nervous nonetheless, I hope that UT fans aren't expecting a miracle with a new coach and all, but it would be nice. I still think its going to take a few years to get back on track, but am still anxious and glad that football season is here...one of my favorite times of the year! GO VOLS!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
A Whole Lotta Nothing Going On
Today has been a busy day. Mills usually naps all morning until mid-afternoon. Of course you all know that I've wanted my baby boy to STOP sleeping during the day and start sleeping at night. Well, for once he was awake all morning and took a nap at 1:30. Sounds great, right? Well, Mr. Mills was awake, but he was awake and fussy. The poor thing cried ALL morning. He was fine as long as his pacifier was in his mouth, but as soon as he lost it,(every 2 minutes or so) he would scream. So, I did not get a thing done today. I believe he had a tummy ache. He was extremely gassy had not gone to the bathroom all day, but FINALLY "went" this evening. (Thank goodness!) After a quick trip to Stockdale's for dog food and to the post office, Mills came home and has been happily sound asleep ever since.
I have finally sat down for some R&R. Which reminds me that this weekend is the 1st football game! I am ecstatic, but nervous nonetheless, I hope that UT fans aren't expecting a miracle with a new coach and all, but it would be nice. I still think its going to take a few years to get back on track, but am still anxious and glad that football season is here...one of my favorite times of the year! GO VOLS!
I have finally sat down for some R&R. Which reminds me that this weekend is the 1st football game! I am ecstatic, but nervous nonetheless, I hope that UT fans aren't expecting a miracle with a new coach and all, but it would be nice. I still think its going to take a few years to get back on track, but am still anxious and glad that football season is here...one of my favorite times of the year! GO VOLS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The love of our lives was born on 8.13.09 and is the light of our lives. Mills is our happy, busy, typical little boy, who never slows down. He is a huge fan of Moose and Zee, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse and loves playing with his "big-brother-dog," Joey. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at this precious miracle given to us by God and sit in awe.









2 comments:
aaron is just as nervous about this weekend!
hope little mills has a better day tomorrow:)
I love football season, too!!
AND!! My cousin is a freshman in the Pride of the South Marching Band...she'll be marching her first game Saturday!! :)
Post a Comment